Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, October 22, 2007
Hello World! (and my faithful stalkers)
Welcome back to blogging land, me! (((:
I haven't had the urge to blog recently. Maybe it means that i've had sufficient people to talk to to tire me out hence me not needing to rant or tell anyone else about my day. OR it could mean that (surprise surprise!) I've been STUDYING AN THEREFORE, NO TIME TO BLOG. Damnit i think it's the former, the can't be bothered one :( OH WELL. I SHALL BE LAZY NO MORE! (Actually this is indirectly being MORE lazy because it means i'm NOT studying) FREAK LAH. I HATE A LEVELS :(
ANYWAY. I had a super productive day today, Francine's Future wise. Let's see. I enrolled (online) for the University of Auckland! I been putting it off since forever, but i finally got it done today and it was painless (they basically just ask for your name etc then will send me an envelope to put my documents inside next week probably) They're super efficient! My mum made and enquiry the other day via email asking about how i apply for a place in the first semester (starts 3rd March) if i only get my results in late Feb-Mar etc (Due to A Levels) YYEEAAH. THEN they replied IMMEDIATELY! And in the email or whatever they asked if my mu would like any other info so she clicked Law, Arts and Accomodation. This was in Tues. On Sat (YESTERDAY) I received a package from them with the 3 prospectus on those 3 areas! FREAKING EFFICIENT. I know it's stupid, but i really like that. It's like they care about me (: (Omg, i sound retarded.)
THEN. I enrolled for driving (also online) but then i found out you have to enrol in person like 5 days from online application so bugger that, it might not get done :( I'm not even sure if i can complete a driving course if i go overseas. COS right. A levels end on the 26th, the i'm going away for most of Dec, then if i start school in March... Okay maybe can. AIYA FRANCINE STOP THINKING ABOUT STUPID THINGS WHEN YOU HAVE A LEVELS STARTING IN A WEEK!!!
OKAY. Continuing on. THEN i applied for a hostel in Auckland. Yes. IF i decide to go there. Auckland U, NUS, Auckland, Singapore, Auckland U, NUS, NZ, Singapore. You catch my drift :(
Had quite a good week with nice catch ups with the best of people and i'm hopefully gonna have a good, productive week ahead! Nick, Porridge, Mengs, Kai, Delifrance, Mugging and PITCH TRANING (YES YES YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :D) I'm so excited. For once, it's gonna be a lovely Monday (:
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:42 AM